Newcomer Employment Week
Tri-Cities Newcomer Employment Week was a collaboration amongst local service providers to support newcomers in their employment goals by raising awareness of services and resources available to newcomer immigrants and increasing networking opportunities with service providers and employers.
Newcomer Employment Week took place from September 10-13, 2018 in Coquitlam, Port Moody and Port Coquitlam.
Tri-Cities Local Immigration Partnership collaborated with the following partners and sponsors in the delivery of this initiative:
- Avia I WorkBC
- Back in Motion
- City of Port Coquitlam Youth Services
- Coquitlam Continuing Education
- Coquitlam Public Library
- Douglas College Training Group
- Immigrant Employment Council of BC (IEC BC)
- Statistics Canada
- Women’s Collaborative Hub