This page contains statistical data about population & immigration trends to help organizations plan for their immigrant-serving programs & services in the Tri-Cities.
This report contains immigration data on admission categories, admission of Permanent Residents (PR) by province, and a forecast for 2020-2022.
Canada at a Glance
- Census 2016: Population Trends by Age and Sex
- Census 2016: Portrait of Households and Families in Canada
- Census 2016: Immigrant Population in Canada
- Census 2016: Gateways to Immigration in Canada
- Census 2016: Immigrant Languages
- Census 2016: Educational Portrait
- Census 2016: Canadians in the Workforce
- Census 2016: Income in Canada
- Census 2016: Journey to Work
This section provides an in-depth look at Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, and Port Moody by the numbers. Find out each city’s population growth, land area, age distribution, spoken languages and more.
Economic Overview for Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody: These reports provide information about demographics, market indicators and taxes for Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody. The Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce website also includes information about education, business planning and licensing, etc.
- Demographics Page on the City of Coquitlam’s Website: The city of Coquitlam’s website provides a link to Coquitlam’s Census and National Household Survey profile and includes contact information for the city’s planning and development department.
- City of Coquitlam’s Development Statistics Series: This Development Statistics Series provides information on residential, commercial, industrial and institutional projects for which building permits were issued annually. Also included is a summary of subdivision approvals and applications.
- City of Coquitlam Employment Area Profiles: This section of the city’s website profiles Coquitlam’s major employment areas: Citywide, City Centre, Barnet Corridor, Austin Heights, North Road, Maillardville, Southwest Industrial Area and Cape Horn. It also groups employment data into six sectors: film, home-based, manufacturing, retail wholesale, technology and tourism. Additional link.
- NewToBC Coquitlam Immigrant Demographic Profiles (2018):This demographic profile developed by NewToBC provides a quick and easy look at facts and figures around immigrants in Coquitlam.
- Port Coquitlam Statistical Fact Sheets: This section of the city of Port Coquitlam’s website includes statistics about population, land, housing, businesses and the economy. The website also has statistical factsheets about population and growth, age and gender, housing and dwelling and household and family structure. It also links to the city’s economic snapshot.
- NewToBC Port Coquitlam Immigrant Demographic Profiles (2018):This demographic profile developed by NewToBC provides a quick and easy look at facts and figures around immigrants in Port Coquitlam.
- NewToBC Port Moody Immigrant Demographic Profiles (2018):This demographic profile developed by NewToBC provides a quick and easy look at facts and figures around immigrants in Port Moody.